Furniture Home Store
Furniture Homestore – In Store Product Catalog Kiosk
Furniture Homestore Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Furniture Homestore offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries. From design, through fulfillment, Furniture Homestore continuously strives to provide you, our customer, with the best values, selection and service in the furniture industry.
Furniture Homestore Furniture needed a way to make their entire selection of products available in their Homestores without expanding their retail space. The product catalog project arose out of the need for an “endless aisle” solution.
Plego Technologies created an in-store, touch screen product catalog application that allowed Furniture Homestore guests to browse and search their entire product collections. This solution was a Microsoft.NET based solution with a SQL Server back-end that fully integrated with Furniture Homestore Microsoft Dynamics ERP system. Real item product and pricing information was available directly from Dynamics to each and every kiosk.
The solution was hosted locally on each kiosk in order to maximize system performance and download times.
- Real time pricing
- Pricing data integration with multiple ERP systems
- Real time product data
- Real time offers and sales
- Sync directly with Furniture Homestore Dynamics ERP
- Product images feed directly from Furniture Homestore Adobe scene 7 feed (latest product shots)
- Email wishlist
- Print wishlist
- Integration with website wishlist
- Text message wishlist
- Browse by lifestyle
- Real description and romance content straight from website
- Product specification data straight from website/erp
- Live and updated designer recommends information
- Product videos
- Responsive programming
- Application works in both Landscape and Portrait
- Available in 42”, 49” and 55” low profile touch screen kiosks (portrait or landscape)
- Available on Microsoft Surface Tablets in Portrait Mode
- X2o Powered media players enable content management and updates
- All content in 4k
- All Media players and Tablets come in Windows Based Intel Powered Platforms
- Tech bar setup allows for at least 6 tablets set up
The following are some of the user interface views for the Product Catalog.
Menu and Latest Offers Screen
Browse by Category
Category Landing Screen with Filters and Sorting
Product Details Screen
Product Details Screen w/ Pricing, Swatches, and Recommendations
.NET, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Storis ERP, Profit ERP, Frogs ERP
Custom Application Development