Jessup – Everest Data Management Portal
Jessup innovates and manufactures adhesive coated films engineered exactly for your application. Jessup can custom coat materials you supply or source whatever you need. Whether you’re producing on a large scale or building one aircraft or building at a time, Jessup’s mixing, coating, converting, packaging, supply chain management, and logistical capabilities provide ingenious and efficient solutions for diverse business challenges.
Action Sports, Safety
The Everest Data Management Portal was created to streamline Jessup’s quote creation process. Before the development of this app, Jessup’s sales staff had to go through multiple steps and file locations in order to create a single quote. This often took multiple days to create and send out to their customers. What our application has done is streamline the process.
With the Quote Management System, Jessup can:
- Respond to customer quote requests within minutes, not days
- Spend less personnel hours on manual data gathering tasks
- Get real time data from company ERP (visual erp in this case)
- Customized pricing by customer
- Customize the output and design of any quote
The quote creation process is simple intuitive. The following is a demonstration of the main function of the Everest Data Management Portal.
Login to the password protected quote management system
From your dashboard, click on product selector to find the items you want in your quote
- Select the product series or categories you would like to include you in your quote
- Individually select the items you want in your quote or simply select all
- Confirm the number of items in your quote
- If correct, click next to proceed
- On the product detail page is where you can customize your quote to your customer’s needs.
- The main output of the custom quote is going to be a spreadsheet with all the data listed here and a folder with all associated assets including spec sheets, safety sheets, different image types. Items that would take one person days to gather if it were not for this system.
- Customize the output by:
- Rearranging the field order
- Hiding fields
- Adding and combining custom columns
- Create custom pricing for the customer and give specified discounts for different quantity levels
- Change data specifically for this quote
- When satisfied with the quote, click save, give your quote a client and a name, and then proceed to the dashboard
From the dashboard, in the left column, you can manage your quotes by:
- Cloning them, if you need a quick reproduction of an older quote
- View and edit an existing quote
- find your quote and export the downloadable data, which will include a spreadsheet of all product data, and all assets associated with the quote, linked within the spreadsheet.
When downloaded, simply unzip the files. From here you will see a spreadsheet with your customized data. All assets are categorized by folder and asset type.
Your quote is now done, simply take the zip file and upload or email it to you customer. What could’ve taken someone days has been configured and delivered in less than 5 minutes!
.NET, SQL Server, Visual ERP
WordPress Website Design & Development