SolarCode – A WordPress Website
Solarcode is a design/build powerplant developer providing the development, construction, and maintenance of their Solar-based Power Plants for their clients as well as provide electricity to the wholesale power market, the “grid.” The following is a summary of their technology.
- A Solar Collector with heat transfer
A concentrator is used to conserve the sunlight and direct it into the proper storage Systems.
- Storage Systems
A receiver that absorbs that energy.
- Conversion Systems & Steam Systems
A thermal battery with simultaneous charge and discharge capability for storage.
This innovative thermal energy system is not only non-hazardous but non-corrosive and extensively cost effective. These qualities not only make it unique among such of previous technologies available but in addition to that, it can serve as a provider of renewable energy globally alongside high affordability.
The most important factor in marketing a startup is to engage the target audience in compulsive ways. As a growing initiative, the Company (Solarcode) lacked a platform which sealed their legitimacy such as a website.
Plego stepped in to provide them a platform where they can proudly showcase their work. Plego curated a website: www.solarcode.com
- Considering that it’s the first sight for the consumer, the homepage was given a uniqueness that suited SolarCode.
- We installed animated graphics which illustrated the functionality of the Solar Plant’s adaptation to different conditions during the day.
- This presented SolarCode as a User-Friendly site as it gave the consumers information about their main product and its function as well.
- The Technology page consisted of detailed infographics for cost savings, energy output and ecological benefits of the product.
- Subpages were curated to emphasize on the technology behind the spin off products inclusive of WasteCode, HydroCode and AquaCode.
- About Us
- The About Us section presented bit size information regarding the company and its associate technology.
- Mission statement was displayed with prominence on the company’s green initiatives.