Dan Loris from SolarCode
“ We have been working with Plego for the past two years. They have been a trusted and cost-effective partner in all of our projects. They have met our expectations and were communicative during each project. If you are looking for a partner that is knowledgable, innovative, and flexible in web design/development Plego is the right fit for you.
SolarCode – A WordPress Websitewww.solarcode.com
Client ProfileSolarcode is a design/build powerplant developer providing the development, construction, and maintenance of their Solar-based Power Plants for their clients as well as provide electricity to the wholesale power market, the “grid.” The following is a summary of their technology.
- A Solar Collector with heat transfer A concentrator is used to conserve the sunlight and direct it into the proper storage Systems.
- Storage Systems A receiver that absorbs that energy.
- Conversion Systems & Steam Systems A thermal battery with simultaneous charge and discharge capability for storage.
Client IndustryRenewable energy
Business ChallengesThe most important factor with a startup is to market it in compulsive ways so as to enlighten the target audience. As a growing initiative, the Company (Solarcode) lacked a platform which sealed their legitimacy such as a website.
SolutionPlego stepped in to provide them a platform where they can proudly showcase their work. Plego curated a website for www.solarcode.com Using WordPress as a medium, SolarCode’s first website was launched with the following sections:
- Considering that it’s the first sight for the consumer, the homepage was given a uniqueness that suited SolarCode
- We installed animated graphics which illustrated the functionality of the Solar Plant’s adaptation to different conditions during the day.
- This presented SolarCode as a User-Friendly site as it gave the consumers information about their main product and its function as well.
- The Technology page consisted of detailed infographics for cost savings, energy output and ecological benefits of the product.
- Subpages were curated to emphasize on the technology behind the spin off products inclusive of WasteCode, HydroCode and AquaCode
- About Us
- The About Us section presented bit size information regarding the company and its associate technology.
- Mission statement was plonked on the site with prominence on the company’s green initiatives.